After our OrigAudio and Powermat Giveaway contests, we thought it was about time for another one. Today, we’re giving away a Wi-Ex zBoost (YX-300) cell phone signal booster, which we reviewed a few weeks ago. The device goes for about $60 on Amazon and offers improved signal strength for an entire room. Here’s how it is going to work:
Special thanks to Wi-Ex (@wi_ex) for providing the giveaway unit.
How to enter the contest (TWO Options):
Some Rules Apply:
- Don’t try to enter more than once. (We have robots!)
- Must live in the United States. 13 and older only.
- Winner is randomly chosen by computer auto selector.
- Entries close after Thursday 04/26/10 11:59 PM (PST).
- Winner will be announced on this post on the next day.
- Winner has 24 hours to respond to DM or Facebook Message.
That’s pretty much it. If you don’t know what Facebook Connect is, it’s simple. Just click on “FB Connect” next to the comment box and login with your username and password. And for Twitter, if you don’t have an account, just get one and hit retweet. It’s quick and easy. Good luck!
Update: David Lo is the winner of the Wi-Ex Signal Booster Contest! Congrats!